Anyone havs an arm band that will fit thr s4 for running

Sent from my SM-T310 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-13-2013 02:57 PM
    Belkin sells an S4 armband for $30. Choice of black or pink. Best Buy sells them, and they are available online too,
    07-13-2013 06:58 PM
    07-13-2013 07:36 PM
    Be careful, I have read reviews (amazon?) where the Belkin will let sweat through and possibly damage your phone. I bought the Belkin at wallyworld, wondered how it would do in this humid summer, saw the reviews and am returning it...not taking a chance.
    Still trying to find a suitable armband.
    07-13-2013 08:45 PM
    I have a Belkin one that I use with my ipod and I can confirm that thing gets really wet around the whole of the band and does seep through and also collects moisture between the ipod and the inside of the see thru window. I only use it because I have a hard plastic shell around the ipod and just start my playlist and throw it in the armband.
    They may have improved the design of the armbands but I can't bring myself to run with the phone.
    Personally I'd look for a used ipod.
    07-13-2013 09:55 PM
    If you have a case for your phone, I might suggest the Sport Armband for Otterbox Samsung Galaxy S III Defender Series Case by Tune Belt also fits Otterbox Defender Series cases for Droid Razr, Galaxy Nexus and more. Based on the size of the S4 Otterbox case, it will fit as well. Amazon.com: Sport Armband for Otterbox Samsung Galaxy S III Defender Series Case by Tune Belt also fits Otterbox Defender Series cases for Droid Razr, Galaxy Nexus and more: Electronics
    07-14-2013 01:07 AM
    Full disclosure here, I am the designer of the HB Tune hand band (HB Tune hand band home page) so I am somewhat biased, We have designed an armband/hand band with a pouch size that will fit the S4. It is $25 and similar to an armband in material, but the band is designed to fit in your hand, as well as your arm. It comes with a stretchy band so that when it is being used as an armband, it will fit most arms without pinching. When you use it as a hand band, it will position your phone in the palm of your hand, in the same spot as if you were simply holding it. You can also touch through the screen in order to access an app or change a song. In addition, it is made of a water resistant material so your phone will be protected from sweat as well as light rain.
    07-16-2013 08:27 AM