Hey.

I havent really noticed this before, but my gallery is lagging hella bad!. It's like 10 seconds behind when trying to click a photo. Even when i press the back button it lags bad. This is only happening in the gallery. Has anyone else experience this.. and know what the cause it? I have just wiped the cache, but that hasn't helped at all.

Thanks
    07-14-2013 04:51 AM
    Stop using the gallery for viewing images, go get QuickPic:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ensw.PicFolder

You'll be glad you did!
    KBV1 likes this.
    07-14-2013 05:22 AM
    Yeah, same here. Really shameful when showing your new phone to a friend and want to show some pictures - and boom 10sec lag in gallery. "Yes, this phone has 1.9ghz quad-core, but cannot open stock gallery properly"

I'll try that gallery recommended there. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-14-2013 06:09 AM
    Hey.

I havent really noticed this before, but my gallery is lagging hella bad!. It's like 10 seconds behind when trying to click a photo. Even when i press the back button it lags bad. This is only happening in the gallery. Has anyone else experience this.. and know what the cause it? I have just wiped the cache, but that hasn't helped at all.

Thanks
    Try installing camera jb+ and use the gallery jb+ that come with it

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    KBV1 likes this.
    07-14-2013 06:12 AM
    Hey.

Thanks
    If you are rooted then just go to play store and download sd-booster it cured my Asus infinity horrible lag you can try it on the S4.

If you are not rooted, and your pictures and videos are on the sd card, move them to a PC, format your sd card using your phone, clear your gallery cache and move them back.
    KBV1 likes this.
    07-14-2013 08:10 AM