Please help: Survey on your opinion on Samsung Galaxy S4 :)

samsungmisp

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I am a student currently studying Marketing Intelligence in Singapore Polytechnic (Engineering with Business), and as part of my project, i need to know how you all feel about the galaxy s4 using this survey

My survey uses google docs, so there are no advertisements in it. Just pure survey.

The link is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NZ-i-A1siNsKAujMX8pFJ0HXFE9Jj-71xmvPabpg0kw/viewform

Basically my objectives on my project are
? To find out how customers like the feel and hold of the galaxy S4.
? To find out if users are satisfied with the Samsung Galaxy S4 overall (Includes functions, application loading speeds, no crash) and
? To find out if the Battery life of the Samsung Galaxy S4 is good enough to last through a consumer?s day.

If you are not a Galaxy S4 user, I will also be interested in finding out what features of a smartphone you think are important
I hope you all will help me in this survey. I promise it won't take long.

i'll post the results here once my project is done so you can see the results, or alternatively post findings on Samsung mobile Singapore, if you want. Please indicate your interests in the results here if you want to see the results of the survey posted in any of the 2 places above.

Please note that this survey is not an official survey from Samsung, its for my project. But i am fine with sharing the gathered info with them on their facebook wall.

Thanks!

samsungmisp

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi people,

Sorry about the bumping of threads, but in order to analyse the data
I will still need more respondents to fill in the survey
Hope you guys will be able to help me in the survey. It won't take much of your time

I promise to release all the responses by the end of next week, when my project presentation ends
Thanks Guys, really appreciate your help

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NZ-i-A1siNsKAujMX8pFJ0HXFE9Jj-71xmvPabpg0kw/viewform

asanatheist

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Asks for personal info not relevant with the phone. Not giving that info to a stranger.
Can you explain what you will do with this info?

dava

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
done, alot of stuff i answered 3 as i had not used those features to know how well they worked and was unfair to give it a 1 and no option to say have not used , so gave 3 to keep it fair

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87