I've synced my contacts from Facebook (only to show contacts with tel nos) and it's imported their profile photos over as thumbnails to show as their caller IDs.. but for some reason they dont show in full size and they are very pixelated, which annoys me! It doesn't do this when I choose to set a contacts photo ID myself but I obviously don't have photos of all my contacts.. anyone know how this can be resolved? Never had this issue with the S3!

Here's an example .. on the left: a photo ID synced from Facebook. On the right: my own photo that I have set for this contact.

07-16-2013 04:39 AM
    I've synced my contacts from Facebook (only to show contacts with tel nos) and it's imported their profile photos over as thumbnails to show as their caller IDs.. but for some reason they dont show in full size and they are very pixelated, which annoys me! It doesn't do this when I choose to set a contacts photo ID myself but I obviously don't have photos of all my contacts.. anyone know how this can be resolved? Never had this issue with the S3!

Here's an example .. on the left: a photo ID synced from Facebook. On the right: my own photo that I have set for this contact.

http://i39.tinypic.com/343rojp.jpg
    Hi and welcome....Have you tried to unsync your Facebook with your contact,and then sync them again? Maybe it may fix itself.
    07-16-2013 06:45 PM