S4 newb question

Fisticuffs5

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed in my downloaded apps there's no way to sort apps. Right now they are in the order they were installed which can be a pain in the *** to find what I want. On all my previous phones it automatically did this alphabetically. Is there any way to sort them? Thanks in advance.

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I know when you hit your app button you can put them in alphabetically order but I do not know about the downloads I never tried to do this.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
If you hold the home button a menu will open.... go to the circle on the left and one of the choices it's going to be DOWNLOADS, once you open them if you hit the menu button at the left bottom a list menu is going to open and one of the choices will be SORT BY and there you can list them by size, name, etc .........

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed in my downloaded apps there's no way to sort apps. Right now they are in the order they were installed which can be a pain in the *** to find what I want. On all my previous phones it automatically did this alphabetically. Is there any way to sort them? Thanks in advance.

Press the menu button and check 'sort by alphabetically'.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fisticuffs5

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
If you hold the home button a menu will open.... go to the circle on the left and one of the choices it's going to be DOWNLOADS, once you open them if you hit the menu button at the left bottom a list menu is going to open and one of the choices will be SORT BY and there you can list them by size, name, etc .........

Press the menu button and check 'sort by alphabetically'.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Neither of these work. I'm going from the home screen to you the apps button on the bottom right to the downloads tab on top right.
Those apps are sorted by install date and can't find a way to sort. I'm starting to think the HypoDest was right.

Suck it dry using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21