How do I recover my App/Widget Launcher Icon?

gflurry

May 4, 2013
Visit site
I accidentally deleted the icon that launches the page(s) that show all of my apps & widgets. How do I get it back or create a new one? As a side note, I'm using Nova launcher.

Thanks for the help!!

Edit: If I switch back to Touchwiz, the icon still shows up, but I can't figure out how to get it back in Nova. Weird.

Last edited:

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Do you mean the app drawer?

If you long press on the spot you want and choose "Nova Actions" you should see an option for the App Drawer (the first item). Hope that helps.

gflurry

May 4, 2013
Visit site
It's the icon that normally resides in the app dock in the lower right corner of the display. In touch wiz in cannot be deleted. But in Nova, it can be deleted & I can't find a way to recreate it.

Thanks for your response.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean the app drawer?

If you long press on the spot you want and choose "Nova Actions" you should see an option for the App Drawer (the first item). Hope that helps.
I found this only works on a home screen. It won't work on the dock. You can easily move it from the home screen to the dock, though.

gflurry

May 4, 2013
Visit site
That got me fixed up. Thanks!!
I also discovered in Nova you can lock your home screen so you don't accidentally move or erase icons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret