When I swipe to the right from my home page and get to the last screen it stops and doesn't automatically go back to the first page I have to swipe to the left again until I reach the Home page again, how do I fix this, is there a setting for this?
    07-17-2013 04:39 AM
    When I swipe to the right from my home page and get to the last screen it stops and doesn't automatically go back to the first page I have to swipe to the left again until I reach the Home page again, how do I fix this, is there a setting for this?
    If you have TouchWiz then I don't know how to help since I know it has infinite scrolling and you can pick your home screen so that shouldn't be happening. If you have Nova then it does stop at the end but there's an option for infinite scrolling as well.
    07-17-2013 05:07 AM
    If you have TouchWiz then I don't know how to help since I know it has infinite scrolling and you can pick your home screen so that shouldn't be happening. If you have Nova then it does stop at the end but there's an option for infinite scrolling as well.
    What is Nova? I've heard vaguely of TouchWiz.
    07-17-2013 05:34 AM
    What is Nova? I've heard vaguely of TouchWiz.
    TouchWiz is the launcher your using. It's basically Samsung UI for Android. Nova Launcher is an app from the Play Store (the pro version is the best for like $3 of something) and it is a different UI for Android.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    07-17-2013 06:11 AM
    TouchWiz is the launcher your using. It's basically Samsung UI for Android. Nova Launcher is an app from the Play Store (the pro version is the best for like $3 of something) and it is a different UI for Android.

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    Cool, just downloaded Nova and love it!
    07-17-2013 07:04 AM