Called att tech support and they couldnt figure it out nor Samsung tech support. It said it was up to date and or update was interrupted. Nothing worked. Samsung said take it to best buys Samsung store and they have the software to do the update. So tomorrow I'll see if it works.

from what ever phone I feel like using today
    07-17-2013 07:13 PM
    I just received my update from Sprint this morning and apparently it started rolling out on the 9th. Maybe it just hasn't gotten to your area yet.
    07-17-2013 07:27 PM
    I just received my update from Sprint this morning and apparently it started rolling out on the 9th. Maybe it just hasn't gotten to your area yet.
    Att and Samsung said it was available on the 9th also.

07-17-2013 07:34 PM
    Make sure you're connected to wifi when looking for the update... needs to be connected to wifi throughout the update or it will interrupt

Posted via Android Central App
    07-17-2013 08:01 PM
    Did you try Samsung Kies?
    07-17-2013 08:19 PM
    I was not on wifi this morning and I didn't even know it downloaded, I picked up my phone to use it and it said it downloaded the update click to install. I would've preferred it on wifi, but nothing I can do about it now.
    I say just be patient and it will come. I also hit the update button a couple times a day out of curiosity but in the end it didn't matter.
    07-17-2013 08:26 PM
    Make sure you're connected to wifi when looking for the update... needs to be connected to wifi throughout the update or it will interrupt

Posted via Android Central App
    It will update without WiFi. I was connected to WiFi and mobile network.

07-17-2013 09:08 PM
    Did you try Samsung Kies?
    Kies says my software is up to date. But it's the previous version. Not the newest one.

07-17-2013 09:09 PM
    I was not on wifi this morning and I didn't even know it downloaded, I picked up my phone to use it and it said it downloaded the update click to install. I would've preferred it on wifi, but nothing I can do about it now.
    I say just be patient and it will come. I also hit the update button a couple times a day out of curiosity but in the end it didn't matter.
    There's a trick sometimes it works. If u set it time and date manually ahead 24 hours it will check again.

07-17-2013 09:10 PM