GS4 Now or Galaxy Note 3 Later?

Roundpotato

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
So I was pretty decided on getting the Galaxy S4, my main determining factor being the multi-window feature, but now my mind is debating over the fact that the GS4 came out 3 months ago with the Snapdragon 600 and that the Galaxy Note 3 will probably have the Snapdragon 800 when it comes out in late September or early Fall, and that I should wait for that because too much time has passed since the GS4's release.

What should I get, the GS4 now or the Galaxy Note 3 later?

I fear that if I get the GS4 now, my mind will perceive it as being old, and that this will haunt me for as long as I have it, just as how I've been haunted every day for the past 2 years by the fact that I got the Galaxy Nexus which had the 1.2ghz OMAP 4430, when it should have had the 1.5ghz OMAP 4460 since it released so late in the year.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Tech is always changing, there,s always something newer, faster just a few months away especially with smart phones. Get the s4 now, be happy with it.

Roundpotato

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Tech is always changing, there,s always something newer, faster just a few months away especially with smart phones. Get the s4 now, be happy with it.

Oh if only I could be happy with it, then my first world life would be so much easier. The starving poor don't realize how good they have it; their needs are so much simpler.

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
How do you know you'll like the note 3? Maybe the 6 inch screen will be a turn off. Then you'll wish you would have gotten the s4. The bottom line is that the s4 is as high end as there is right now. You'll hardly be a dinosaur with the s4 6 months from now. Look at the s3's staying power. I'd hardly consider it old.

Posted via Android Central App

svnelvn

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Nah, if you can wait, wait for the note 3

If note 3 turns out great, great
if note 3 doesn't turn out great, s4's price will still still drop, and you can get it at a cheaper price, still great
that is if you can wait.. i couldn't (because company pays for my phone bill, and waiting for a couple months is a couple months' money lost)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781