I have found a phone case that I want online for my at&t galaxy s4 (I337). At the bottom it says "fit for only Samsung galaxy s4 I9500" is this a different fit than the phone I have or will it work. I have tried Google search but have found nothing. I can't even find anything about the I9500 or what would be different.

Next, I turned in my old galaxy s4 because of software issues and received a new one yesterday . my old one I only had to move the clock forward 3 days before it found the update (remember I'm at&t network). Now on my new one I have moved it all the way up until august and still it says I'm up to date although I know it's not (still the blue "i" on about device not yellow, my notification bar is still black not transparent, can't move apps to SD, etc.) I'm afraid to keep going or I may not be able to check for an update for months... Lol Well without rolling it forward all over again.
    Anyway I posted this here so that I can hopefully get more replies. When I post in carrier specific I cannot get many replies. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to assist me with.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-19-2013 12:50 AM
    1. Cases for the I9500 will work all ALL versions all the Galaxy S4...they are the same size and should fit no matter what the case description says

2. As for the update, you shouldnt have to move your clock to get the update, and different devices get it at different times...especially if you have a carrier version, it will be based on the carrier when to push it, and all devices on that carrier will not get it at the same time...just wait and you should get it soon
    07-19-2013 01:35 AM
    Thanks for the help smooth. Hopefully I get it soon... Lol

Posted via Android Central App
    07-19-2013 09:55 AM