I have this weird battery level indicator in the Notification bar I can't get rid of, it's not the regular vertical green one on the right side, but it's a blue horizontal one right in the middle, it's kind of superimposed on top of the Wifi strength indicator and the alarm icon, I can't find the setting where I can get rid of it, any ideas? I've looked in both the phone settings as well as the Nova U.I. settings, but I can't find anything...
    07-19-2013 02:03 AM
    I have this weird battery level indicator in the Notification bar I can't get rid of, it's not the regular vertical green one on the right side, but it's a blue horizontal one right in the middle, it's kind of superimposed on top of the Wifi strength indicator and the alarm icon, I can't find the setting where I can get rid of it, any ideas? I've looked in both the phone settings as well as the Nova U.I. settings, but I can't find anything...
    Did you download any battery widgets or any battery related applications?
    07-19-2013 02:11 AM
    Did you download any battery widgets or any battery related applications?
    Just the SnapDragon Battery Guru, but I see nothing in the settings related to that. How do I take a screen shot to upload it to show people looking at this thread?
    07-19-2013 02:23 AM
    Nevermind, your post got me thinking about a few things and it turns out it was a function on an app I recently downloaded called "Memory Booster Pro", I was able to turn it off, thanks a lot!
    07-19-2013 02:26 AM
    Nevermind, your post got me thinking about a few things and it turns out it was a function on an app I recently downloaded called "Memory Booster Pro", I was able to turn it off, thanks a lot!
    No problem
    07-19-2013 03:12 AM