Mobile Odin problems?

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi all. Just now i tried flashing a Cwm recovery through mobile odin and now my s4 is unable to start. Must I use a computer to flash it?

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
As long as your phone can be detected on the PC, I would absolutely use the PC version of ODIN.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Can you get into cwm recovery? If you can or the phone can get into download mode we can get you restored.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. Just now i tried flashing a Cwm recovery through mobile odin and now my s4 is unable to start. Must I use a computer to flash it?

I would use the PC version of ODIN. reflash the stock recovery and start over. You are rooted, correct?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I would use the PC version of ODIN. reflash the stock recovery and start over. You are rooted, correct?

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

As long as your phone can be detected on the PC, I would absolutely use the PC version of ODIN.

Can you get into cwm recovery? If you can or the phone can get into download mode we can get you restored.

What model S4 do you have and can you link the cwm recovery?

Problem solved. I woke up this morning and hurriedly turn on my computer to flash the stock firmware so that I can unbrick the device. After it booted up, i immediately uninstalled the stupid mobile odin and i would only use cwm to install stuff.

Thank you all for your time :)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Problem solved. I woke up this morning and hurriedly turn on my computer to flash the stock firmware so that I can unbrick the device. After it booted up, i immediately uninstalled the stupid mobile odin and i would only use cwm to install stuff.

Thank you all for your time :)

Mobile ODIN isn't a bad thing. I used it all the time with my E4GT.

crammpa

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I had root, cm11, and mobile Odin. My phone shuts off, but won't comeback on. I can get into recovery and download modes. I don't think the phone doesn't have any hardware issues.