View Poll Results: Do you use internet radio or put mp3s on your phone/sd card?

6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stream from an internet radio service?

2 33.33%
  • Put your mp3s on your phone/sd card?

3 50.00%
  • Both?

1 16.67%
    I had posted earlier about I'm not using an SD card right now...just sort of a trial.
    Trying the KISS principle: Keep it simple stupid.
    Having said that I realized how much I really don't listen to MY music as much as I used to listen to it.
    I listen to 8 tracks now, mostly, and enjoy new music that maybe i haven't heard before.
    I used to listen to Pandora, but really, too many ads now. But I still like it.
    I have MY music, my tunes that I want to hear on Google and just stream em back if I want to listen to them.
    And, about the only time I've needed that is when I'm at the gym and listening to a certain workout playlist.
    I had read awhile back that people don't buy as much music anymore, not even in mp3, because they just stream from a service like Pandora or iHeartradio or 8tracks.
    In this instance here, it was an afterthought of me trying to go without a card.
    (My pix and videos are backed up automaticaly to Carbonite and every now and then, I clean up/organize what's on my phone)
    How about you?
    You still put your music on your phone?
    Or do you stream?
    Or both?
    07-20-2013 07:42 AM
    I subscribe to Google Play Music. I switch between that and XM satellite radio.

No need to store music on the phone.

07-20-2013 07:52 AM
    Got in on the Google play music deal and haven't looked back.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Android Central Forums
    07-20-2013 08:26 AM
    I bought 3 albums last month and it cost me $20. That doesn't include the numerous single tracks I buy from Amazon MP3. I just signed up for Google Music service and all that music is already available. They even have black metal which is pretty great. I will see how the service works out, but it does look promising.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2
    07-20-2013 12:52 PM
    I have a music library over 21gb from songs I've purchased from Amazon or ripped from my old cd collection. I also work in the basement of an 80 year old building. Not much wifi or cell service to allow me to stream music. I'm currently using the 30 day trial from Google Play Music but I doubt I'll keep it. At this point I just buy any new songs I like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Galaxy S4 Active using Tapatalk 2
    07-20-2013 01:15 PM
    I jumped on the Google play music deal. The product / service isn't perfect yet, but fairly close.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    07-20-2013 01:24 PM
    I also have a huge collection of music on my device about 18GB of it, I haven't used streaming services like Pandora and Google because the are mot available in my region. But I also like to select my music and make my own playlist.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
    07-20-2013 01:37 PM