best browser?

Technosticrati

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Just depends on your habits as a user and what features are important to you. Chrome has a great browsed tabbing experience with its swiping gestures but if you aren't opening a bunch of tabs this feature will not be as useful to you. Then again it doesn't have text reflow and maybe that's critical to you so find out what works for you.

Posted via Android Central App

SERBDVB

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I used chrome for longest time on my iphone and now s4 , but i gave dolphin browser a shot and i think is way better then chrome in my opinion

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Chrome, but Firefox is also pretty good, you can install the ad block extension. Useful if your not rooted.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

r2t

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
For non-rooted users, I recommend Dolphin browser. It's filled with features. Though, since I'm a rooted user, I'm currently using the AOSP browser. But like I said, you need to be rooted to use the browser.

Sent from my GT-I9500

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I like the stock browser better than all of them. I've had the least issues with the stock plus (and I know people call it gimmicky) but air scrolling is pretty cool.

stanwest31

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I can inly get flash wirking on firefox. So thats it.
Stock browser is ****.... Lags slow no flash.. Default is mobile... Wtf?

Juat a crap browser

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AC Forums mobile app

hallda01

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I picked Dolphin simply because it shows the tabs on the screen like if you were browsing on a PC, then found all the other features to be awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma