I just wanted to go out and say how surprised I've been with the usefulness of my external charger I bought. a Skiva PowerVault A5000.

It's really nice to not have to worry now.
    Here's an example, my bluetooth speaker sitting up on my desk while I catch up on some work, it ran down.
    Normally, I gotta hook it up to the USB cord to the computer and have it right there.
    But, I just reach over and get my external charger and plug it up and I'm back in business.
    Very handy.
    I use my S4 much more than I used to use a cellphone. My Maxx was much slower.
    This phone has caused me to use my tablet less and less.
    And, since our S4 is not known to be particularly battery friendly, I was trying to decide now what is the best option; an additional battery or an external charger pack.
    In the end, I went with the battery pack because #1, I don't want to take the case off every time I want to get some juice, #2 I can use the battery pack for more things than just the phone.
    Also, if it's geting at the end of the day and my S4 is running low, just grab the external charger and stick it in and within a few minutes it's popped up 20 % or so.
    I particularly like this unit because the charging cords are attached, nothing to have to go look for.
    Anyways...I had no idea I'd use an external charger as much as I do.
    Just sharing good stuff.
    07-21-2013 07:36 PM
    I'm thinking of getting the external charger on Samsung's website since I have the 50% off coupon from registering my device. It seems like it would be a wise investment given how much I'm on my phone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    07-21-2013 08:38 PM
    I prefer to have an extra battery.
    robstunner likes this.
    07-21-2013 09:35 PM
    I prefer to have an extra battery.
    Yep, I have one with my s4 and it's the best accessory you could buy (Samsung official spare battery charging kit)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    BobR1908 likes this.
    07-21-2013 09:52 PM