I just received the new Google maps and one thing I really don't like it the way they show traffic, in the older version I liked it showing the time of trip at the bottom right and when you pressed it it would show your entire route with the areas moving slowly in red or yellow depending on severity.

THe new version does not show it the same way, shows symbols but not easily reached like before, it takes three or four button presses to get it and when you are driving this dangerous.
    07-22-2013 07:25 AM
    Google has a forum for their app... it's probably a better place to discuss this.
    wallstreet123456 likes this.
    07-22-2013 07:41 AM
    I just received the new Google maps and one thing I really don't like it the way they show traffic, in the older version I liked it showing the time of trip at the bottom right and when you pressed it it would show your entire route with the areas moving slowly in red or yellow depending on severity.

THe new version does not show it the same way, shows symbols but not easily reached like before, it takes three or four button presses to get it and when you are driving this dangerous.
    There is a thread over at the Google Products Forum. A number of people, including myself, are not happy with the new version. It also gives directions on how to revert. I hope the don't destroy Waze the way they just hurt Google Navigation. Google Groups
    wallstreet123456 likes this.
    07-22-2013 10:02 AM