Ok so this has been over the last few days. I've been noticing that the volume buttons are controlling not what is active on the screen occasionally. So if i'm staring at my home screen, the volume buttons are controlling my Media volume. And i've also been within an app and the volume buttons were stuck controlling the ringtone volume. Can be a real problem when trying to turn down a game or video volume quickly and its stuck turning down the ringtone volume.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.

Not sure its related, and might be a vine only issue. But i was looking at vine videos with my wife last night as the last thing i was doing on my phone and when my alarm went off this morning i slid the circle to turn it off and it went to my home screen, but then the sound from a vine video was coming out even though it was not up. Thought it was very weird.
    07-23-2013 08:34 AM
    I have this a lot. The workaround for me is to close my other apps. (The culprit is usually chrome.) It seems that an app can "lock" the sound so only that app can change the volume. Very annoying.

Posted via Android Central App
    07-23-2013 08:50 AM