Dropped my S4, screen isn't working!

sparkn

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I just got my S4 from Verizon about a month ago and I accidentally dropped it while getting out of my car. Now my screen isn't working, it doesn't even light up when I press the side button. I didn't sign up for the Verizon insurance plan (man that was a dumb move). Am I screwed or can I pay a couple extra bucks to get it fixed? What are my options... man I'm stressing out. Thanks...

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Try taking the battery out for 10 seconds then putting it back in...u can take it to a phone repair shop and see what they say...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 4... I LOVE THIS PHONE

ajl

May 22, 2013
Visit site
f the screen is not cracked it is most likely the digitizer. I wouldn't recommend fixing it yourself. Look online for repair. It could run you up anywhere from $100-300. Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear. Get a case next time!

Posted via Android Central App

sparkn

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I actually just sent my phone back in today. Samsung charged me 175$ for a Digitizer + LCD repair, which I'm assuming is going to be a replacement. If anyone's interested I'll be happy to provide an update after I get my phone back.

Rahul Naidu1

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
i am came out a chem class accidently dropped my phone everything else is funtioning properly except for the display plus i had a temper glass on so the most damage was to the upper part of the screen so wat do u guys thing i should do:-$

Karla Gonzalez1

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I had an Otter Box but I dropped it an i saw a small crack but the outer screen was fine. When I press the home button I see weird lights on the screen. Help please!:'( :( :-\

ARGPM

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey i know this was 2 years ago but i'd appreciate it if you respond. Same thing happened tome that i dropped my s4 and there are like little cracks and the phone itself works but the screen is all black and unresponsive. Help, did you have verizon?

ARGPM

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I just got my S4 from Verizon about a month ago and I accidentally dropped it while getting out of my car. Now my screen isn't working, it doesn't even light up when I press the side button. I didn't sign up for the Verizon insurance plan (man that was a dumb move). Am I screwed or can I pay a couple extra bucks to get it fixed? What are my options... man I'm stressing out. Thanks...

ARGPM

May 28, 2015
Visit site

I actually just sent my phone back in today. Samsung charged me 175$ for a Digitizer + LCD repair, which I'm assuming is going to be a replacement. If anyone's interested I'll be happy to provide an update after I get my phone back.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac