Is there a way, in the messaging app or elsewhere, to tell the phone who I am. In the messaging app, under Contacts, the first entry is "ME". It has no picture and only my phone number. In Contacts area below that, is a Contact listing for me, which includes my Contact info including, google picture, address, phone number email, etc.

Is there a way to link both of those Contact listings and tell the phone that "ME" is the contact that is listed below?

I know how to link contacts but I see no way to link the "ME" contact with my main contact.
    07-25-2013 11:52 AM
    Nevermind, I figured it out. I had not logged into Google+ yet, which is apparently where "ME" pulls its info from
    07-25-2013 02:01 PM
    I have an issue where it will not sync my profile picture with my Google+. So it showed an outdated picture of myself in my text message threads. it was frustrating. I don't remember what I did, but I think I just unlinked it from Google plus and manually set a picture I took off of facebook.

Ideally,I would like to link that contact with facebook, so it changes as I change my facebook profile (I never really use Google+ anyway).
    07-25-2013 03:23 PM
    Nevermind, I figured it out. I had not logged into Google+ yet, which is apparently where "ME" pulls its info from
    Good to know, I've been wondering what the problem was. I'll try it.
    07-25-2013 07:32 PM
    Good to know, I've been wondering what the problem was. I'll try it.
    Just as a follow up, even after ME was linked to my google+, I still had to manually add my picture.
    07-25-2013 08:49 PM