Armifera Fatum

May 18, 2013
Visit site
So im looking at the WIDE variety of launchers on the play store..Nova seems to be decent & if you spend a whole 4 bucks you can get some better features from what I read... then I stumbled upon Next Launcher 3D for 15.99.. watched the video on it and it looks damn cool.. anyone on here have it? Reviews besides the ones from the play store? How's it run on the GS4? Looks like they used a GS4 in the video & it was flawless. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
When I had my S3 I used Nova Launcher (prime). It was awesome. I am digging my default (HTC sense) UI at the moment though.

I'd suggest giving the free version of Nova Launcher a try.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Do you often find yourself irresistibly drawn to sparkling objects?
Just kidding. I think it is ridiculously priced and still think it's that way to cash in on the curiosity factor.
I used GoLauncher for a long time, but it just became so heavily bloated I ditched it and never looked back.
The built in app icon rotation and animation is cool but this launchers just not for me.
Nova is more than decent, even in its free version. Apex is a great one, but I would upgrade to the pro I just found it more enjoyable that way.
Buzz launcher is my current favorite right now, it's free, seems pretty lightweight, nice layout, gestures, backup and restore, and a community of themers that share there Homescreen designs.
Lightning Launcher is another really nice free, highly customizable one.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Yea to much for a launcher when i prefer adw.ex launcher. You can buy Next 3d and try it for like 15 minutes and return it with no cost to you.

starbuckk

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Just today paid for Nova Launcher Prime. I wasn't going to drop TouchWiz but after messing with Nova and finding out that about the only feature I lost was the weather widget, I decided to go for it. I like the Touchwiz weather widget, but there are others out there that can replace it.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I haven't used it, but my reaction was that it looks really cool, but is probably less functional than more traditional launchers. There's too much screen space that is just wasted. That might be fine on a 20"+ PC screen, but I don't think we can afford to waste any space on small device screens.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have used nova launcher and I purchased next and really enjoy it. Gives a different take to android you can do so much with the next browser.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

skidoo

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Nova Launcher Prime doesn't waste space! It can make sure you use every available pixel, if that's what you want. It is extremely flexible, yet extremely accessible.

Prosty

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I suggest Nova, since it actually made my entire GS4 faster, and landscape homescreen.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy SIV using Tapatalk 4

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
So im looking at the WIDE variety of launchers on the play store..Nova seems to be decent & if you spend a whole 4 bucks you can get some better features from what I read... then I stumbled upon Next Launcher 3D for 15.99.. watched the video on it and it looks damn cool.. anyone on here have it? Reviews besides the ones from the play store? How's it run on the GS4? Looks like they used a GS4 in the video & it was flawless. Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Personally, I didn't like it. Using Nova Prime right now.

Another vote for Nova here. I have the paid version, but the free version ain't bad and definitely worth trying out. There's no way I'd pay $15 for a launcher that doesn't even let me try it out first. (and I mean a *real* trial, I realize I have a short window to get a refund)

When I had my S3 I used Nova Launcher (prime). It was awesome. I am digging my default (HTC sense) UI at the moment though.

I'd suggest giving the free version of Nova Launcher a try.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

It would be kinda tough to try out HTC Sense on the *Samsung* Galaxy S4!

Nova is too much an improvement over Touchwiz to not use it, in my opinion...Sense may be a different story.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm