Wireless Charger Module, S4 or S4 active

joshuadjohnson22

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I would share a cheap accessory I found. This is a wireless charging module for a QI charging base. In the past I have bought alternative modules (this one) and they never seemed to work right. I would spend a lot of time moving my phone around trying to get the charge working(my wife always got so annoyed)... but this one does the trick.

I have a S4 Active and it works flawlessly, you may lose the water seal but it is worth it in my opinion. I picked it up at Tmart (here)... these guys have always taken care of me(fast shipping and so on).

Here are some pictures of how it looks, I also bought the gold battery:
DSC_4876_zps227ac3a4.jpg

DSC_4866_zpsab0ef7f6.jpg

If you have never seen how this works... basically just insert the module, put the back of the phone back on and toss it on the charger. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

drcaste

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
thanks a lot for the suggestion. Can you give us other hints?
Is the NFC still working?
Which charging pad do you use?
Is it still working when the cell is protected by a silicon cover/case?
Did it happen to have it under water or rain: did you find drops of water inside the battery area?
Thanks again.

projectQitah

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Just thought I would share a cheap accessory I found. This is a wireless charging module for a QI charging base. In the past I have bought alternative modules (this one) and they never seemed to work right. I would spend a lot of time moving my phone around trying to get the charge working(my wife always got so annoyed)... but this one does the trick.

I have a S4 Active and it works flawlessly, you may lose the water seal but it is worth it in my opinion. I picked it up at Tmart (here)... these guys have always taken care of me(fast shipping and so on).

Here are some pictures of how it looks, I also bought the gold battery:
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s228/jslappa/DSC_4876_zps227ac3a4.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s228/jslappa/DSC_4866_zpsab0ef7f6.jpg

If you have never seen how this works... basically just insert the module, put the back of the phone back on and toss it on the charger. Hope this helps!

You can see a similar module in our video at the Qitah wireless charger crowd funding campaign on Indiegogo
We've made the Qitah so that charging is no longer an active pursuit. You might even forget you even have a charger :)
Contribute/Share if you liked the product and promise!
PS: I star in the vid personally, so it's kinda funny :D

Cheers!
Tapan.