Does anyone know if this has been rolled out yet? According to the article, we should be able to move some apps to an SD Card. I purchased a Samsung 32 Gig Card and dont have the option to move any apps to the SD Card. Niether does my wife. I checked for software updates a couple days ago and nothing was available. I just installed Kies and it said the same thing.

Founds lots of videos on Youtube about it and those were a month ago. I just dont have the options on my phone.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update: Sprint And AT&T Rolling Out Micro SD App Installation Fix And Samsung Knox Support

07-26-2013 09:01 PM
    Does anyone know if this has been rolled out yet? According to the article, we should be able to move some apps to an SD Card. I purchased a Samsung 32 Gig Card and dont have the option to move any apps to the SD Card. Niether does my wife. I checked for software updates a couple days ago and nothing was available. I just installed Kies and it said the same thing.

Founds lots of videos on Youtube about it and those were a month ago. I just dont have the options on my phone.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Software Update: Sprint And AT&T Rolling Out Micro SD App Installation Fix And Samsung Knox Support

ATT was around the 9th.
    07-26-2013 09:02 PM
    ATT was around the 9th.
    Going to try again and see what happens. The first thing I did when I purchased the two last week was check for updates and nothing was available.

Edit: Okay, this time it showed an update was available and downloaded it. Nothing happened afterwards. How do I make it install or is it automatic?
    Edit: Restarted and it recognized new firmware needed to be installed. Installing now.
    Edit: Moved everything over. Now need to do the same for the wife.
    07-26-2013 09:05 PM