Galaxy S4 Find my Device

foxtrot1981

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have followed all the steps to locate my S4 - set the remote controls, etc. I can locate my Note 2 and 10.1 tablet by the S4 stays offline. Any suggestion on what else I can do to find/locate my S4? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Shatha816

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy s4 Find my Device

you mean you need to now what's in ...

1)the camera options
2) translation with the optic camera when you point to any word it starts translating it with examples
3)translation with spoken word to any forging language it's great for travel and learning any language
4)the ability to treat your mobile as computer you can work in all the office programs power point , word..etc and download any format of photoses and movies
5) screenshot with catching 2 buttons together at the same time the power button and home screen button
6)you can add memory card for more space

that all anything i 'm here :)

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
you mean you need to now what's in ...

1)the camera options
2) translation with the optic camera when you point to any word it starts translating it with examples
3)translation with spoken word to any forging language it's great for travel and learning any language
4)the ability to treat your mobile as computer you can work in all the office programs power point , word..etc and download any format of photoses and movies
5) screenshot with catching 2 buttons together at the same time the power button and home screen button
6)you can add memory card for more space

that all anything i 'm here :)

The f**k? Haha

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

Hi, I have followed all the steps to locate my S4 - set the remote controls, etc. I can locate my Note 2 and 10.1 tablet by the S4 stays offline. Any suggestion on what else I can do to find/locate my S4? Thanks

Use TrustGo Mobile Security... U can track and wipe from the PC and it works pretty well

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 4... I LOVE THIS PHONE

foxtrot1981

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Ok I actually managed to figure this ine out but now I need advice on the following. When th S4 is in my wireless area then I can track and locate same. When it is outside in a mobile network area then it shows offline. How can I locate find my S4 when it is outside my wireless area? Thanks