Hi all. First post, so lets get the ball rolling. Just got my new S4 today, as far as I can see, have taken off all the fiddly film coverings from various parts of the phone. But, looking at it, does the battery cover have a film covering? Looking at it, especially around the speaker port, looks like it has a film covering over it to protect it. Is there a way to remove this film, or best to leave it? Thanks all in advance. :-)

Mart
    07-27-2013 11:54 AM
    Hi all. First post, so lets get the ball rolling. Just got my new S4 today, as far as I can see, have taken off all the fiddly film coverings from various parts of the phone. But, looking at it, does the battery cover have a film covering? Looking at it, especially around the speaker port, looks like it has a film covering over it to protect it. Is there a way to remove this film, or best to leave it? Thanks all in advance. :-)

Mart
    It's hard to tell exactly what you are seeing, but unless it's very obviously a film on the back cover then it is NOT a film. There is a film on the camera lens if you have not found that one yet... be careful, you don't want to damage the lens itself.
    07-27-2013 12:41 PM