09-12-2013 10:31 AM
70 123
tools
    That's a great price!
    But is that site (dx-box) safe to buy from them with my credit card?
    I've never heard of them. Anybody here knows anything.

Thanks in advance!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Great question! ScamAdviser's website rates the dx-box site as "High Risk".

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

My guess is the product is fake. Like they say... "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is."
    STARGATE likes this.
    08-05-2013 03:21 AM
    I am wondering if they make a clear case front and back with your choice of rubber grip around the sides I think it would provide that naked look with decent protection because man this black phone is sharp looking, but I care about protection more then look (whats a nice looking phone if it is scratched up)
    08-05-2013 07:56 AM
    Great question! ScamAdviser's website rates the dx-box site as "High Risk".

Scamadviser.com | check a website for risk | check if dodgey | check is a website s |check website is fake or a scam

My guess is the product is fake. Like they say... "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is."
    It sounds to good to be true
    08-05-2013 07:58 AM
    It sounds to good to be true
    My thoughts exactly! :thumbup:

08-05-2013 09:52 AM
    They are probably copies from china you can get them from Alli express for cheaper. I purchased a neo armour from them and it was a decent copy only problem is it took about a month to receive

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-05-2013 04:19 PM
    Lol, I would love paying a lot less for a great case but I don't want a cheap knockoff!

08-05-2013 08:17 PM
    I still think a clear plastic case with rubber sides would sell like hot cakes. Anybody know of a case co that does this.

cases will have to wait until I get some cash in. right now otter box is doing well.
    08-09-2013 03:47 PM
    I still think a clear plastic case with rubber sides would sell like hot cakes. Anybody know of a case co that does this.

cases will have to wait until I get some cash in. right now otter box is doing well.

I wonder how well this will protect the phone
    08-09-2013 03:50 PM
    Do find g4/g3 signal issues when using this case?

Posted via Android Central App on my awesome Samsung Galaxy s4
    08-09-2013 06:08 PM
    I just got a Spigen Slim Armour case and while it's a nice case and seems very protective, it is very slick and doesn't offer much grip. For those of you that have the Spigen Neo Hybrid, does that case offer more in the way of grip? Thanks in advance!
    08-09-2013 07:21 PM
    I had a NeoHybrid case, when I had an ATT GS4, sold it recently and I am sure the owner is enjoying it as much as I did. The back has a nice grip to it but the sides are smooth yet I always found it comfortable to hold. I just received a Spigen Galaxy S4 Slim Armor View SPIGEN SGP Galaxy S4 Case Slim Armor View | SPIGEN SGP today and will be putting it on m new GS4 on Verizon tomorrow. I wanted the window features, solid protection and Spigen cases are solid overall. As for grip I can add a clear film to the back which will offer some grip to it if needed.
    08-09-2013 10:51 PM
    I like that case but I am still on the hunt for a clear case with a black rubber edge. To match the phone of course.
    08-13-2013 09:46 PM
    Well my Spigen Slim Armor View got here today! It's sleek and sexy just like the phone and finally my phone is protected! LOVE IT.

http://lghttp.16708.nexcesscdn.net/8...te_thumb_1.jpg

WOW!

I haven't seen this case this is exactly what I have been looking for.
    08-14-2013 08:48 AM
    WOW!

I haven't seen this case this is exactly what I have been looking for.
    Do you have pictures of this on your phone?
    09-05-2013 08:54 PM
    Hands down dualtek. I'm a huge case nerd, and until the obex hits, it's the best one out there. Trust me. PureGear - DualTek Extreme Shock Case for Samsung Galaxy S4
    I've got this case too, except in black. http://www.discountcell.com/cellular..._thumb_250-250

It's been great for me, even helping my phone survive after some maintenence from a 10 second ocean trip. Dropped from my car door once too and not even a mark on anything, landed on one of the bumpers.
    09-05-2013 11:06 PM
    I like the white one! :thumbup:

09-06-2013 11:58 AM
    I have a Slim Armor that is perfect for me (not the View). I have the "slate metal" color and it's matte, not shiny like the other colors. Also, I got a cheap glass screen protector from ebay. It fits surprisingly well. The two work great together but add quite a bit of weight. Personally, I like the weight along with the very slim profile. I never carry my phone in my pocket, but I toss it in my purse. Now I don't have to worry about scratches or dings from that at all.
    09-06-2013 04:09 PM
    So after using the slim armor view, a body glove case, the poetic atmosphere case, and the neo hybrid, the current case I'm rocking is the offical blue Samsung protective cover plus. It really fits the best of any case and keeps a light and slim profile. I highly recommend going with the offical case from Samsung.
    09-06-2013 05:23 PM
    ok I've tried 5 cases so far
    S-View Cover (official)
    Fosmon HYBO dual layer
    otterbox
    Some generic or copy of the armor view cover
    Image power bank cover
    and Trident Cyclops

Hands down day-to-day Trident is my choice. the thing is rugged but adds zero bulk in my eyes. The extra cushion on the corners definitely adds to impact protection. The only down side is the built in screen protector is not as awesome on full clarity (not a deal breaker) and many have removed it and replaced it with a glass or other screen protector.

Cyclops Case for Samsung Galaxy S IV

Here's the key features
    Meets Military Standard MIL-STD-810F: vibration, dust, sand, rain, drop (Independently Tested)
    Shock-absorbing TPE
    Hardened polycarbonate plastic shell
    Built-in screen protector
    Dust filters over speaker bays
    Silicone plugs over port openings
    Lanyard loop

I just need something for more damage from a physical attack on the phone since I had my phone Liquepeled (Waterproofed).
    By the way the phone has been tested and not on purpose lol.
    My S4 went from my shirt pocket into a bowl full of water. It sat there for a good 15 second. I got it out, shook it off and the answered the call that came in. The liquepel plus this case made it a worry free experience. Infact I put the phone under the faucet to clear it out with clean water lol .
    09-11-2013 02:25 AM
    They don't have a white one, other then that it seems like a very good case.

09-12-2013 10:31 AM
70 123