Hello, I got an s4 yesterday, and I love it, Only thing i noticed its that my phone icon or image is different than the normal one (the green with a phone) and my camera icon is also different.

The phone icon that I have is like a phone in a purple square with two lines (one up and one down) and the camera is like in a square of color orange.

Can I change this? or no?

Regards..

P.d. I cant even transfer screenshots to the computer...
    07-28-2013 06:05 PM
    Hello, I am not sure exactly what the icons look like or why, but there is only a way to fix this if you are using a 3rd party launcher such as go launcher (which i recommend getting anyway). Here are the instructions for go launcher:
    1) go online and either save or take a screenshot of a picture of what the phone icon usually is.
    2) drag the phone and camera apps to your home screen from the app drawer
    3) Hold the app and then let go. A small menu should pop up above the app with one of the options saying replace. Tap this.
    4) Touch the small icon on the top right which looks like a sunset. This will take you to your gallery, and you can then select what image (the regular icon you previously downloaded) you wish to replace the phone app icon with.
    07-28-2013 06:26 PM
    Oh, here is the screenshot, see the difference...
    07-28-2013 06:49 PM
    Ive got the same icons! I got mine in Argentina.
    As far as I know, Im with the lastest version of Android...
    08-20-2013 01:18 PM
    I like the camera icon, I don't understand why the arrows are on the phone icon though. Kinda strange.
    Personally I think this would be a great time to grab a new launcher and design the homescreen of your dreams with whatever icons you want. I recommend Buzz Launcher.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-20-2013 01:53 PM
    I like the camera icon, I don't understand why the arrows are on the phone icon though. Kinda strange.
    Personally I think this would be a great time to grab a new launcher and design the homescreen of your dreams with whatever icons you want. I recommend Buzz Launcher.

Posted via Android Central App
    HPferoxCraft
    I bought the Nova Launcher, how can I change this? I didnt understand shyguy method lol

Thanks
    09-14-2013 08:31 PM