Data off when screen off?

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I have a couple of apps that when I turn my phone on, they say I'm not connected to the Internet. The Watch On app tells me I'm not connected although wifi is on and I've done the trick in the dialer with turning off the wifi power saving mode. I also have an Automate It task set up to launch an app in the morning but when I turn my screen on it is trying to connect - as if it can't while the screen is off. I have had Clean Master, Battery Doctor and Greenify installed and none of them are set to turn my connection off while the screen is off, so I'm wondering if there's something I've missed? I am also having a little intermittency with my Mobile Data connection and thought I'd seen some users talk about it but I can't find it again - like the data won't work until I toggle it... Any suggestions for these issues?

?Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk ?
?? Formerly "Evo_girl"

tytlyf

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
If you're using a battery saver app that manages your connection when the phone is locked, I believe you can go into the settings and set the threshold of data to wake the phone network? Outside of that, not sure.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I have removed Battery Doctor and the behavior continues...

?Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk ?
?? Formerly "Evo_girl"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes