I posted this in the Verizon forum but no responses. As the title states, I have a Verizon S4 and when I go to compose a text, the phone pulls up e-mail addresses along with phone numbers from my contacts. I only want to see the phone numbers. Is there a way to force Messaging to only show phone numbers?

Thanks.
    07-30-2013 03:28 PM
    I posted this in the Verizon forum but no responses. As the title states, I have a Verizon S4 and when I go to compose a text, the phone pulls up e-mail addresses along with phone numbers from my contacts. I only want to see the phone numbers. Is there a way to force Messaging to only show phone numbers?

Thanks.
    Open your contacts and look for a setting that pulls contacts from your gmail account and disable that. You want contacts associated to the device. Also, if a particular contact is setup with an email address and phone number be sure to set the phone number as the default contact - you can also do this through the contact/people app on the device.
    08-04-2013 11:29 AM