Hello Everyone,

So my dad just bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 about a week ago. The Verizon store guy placed my dads SD Card from his old Droid X into the Samsung phone. Today my dad was on a call and when he hung up his SD Card said that it was now blank and that he needed to reformat it. There are very important pictures and video on this SD Card and he does not want to reformat it if there is a way to get the data back. I have tried to install 2 SD Recover Software things to try and get the SD Card to recover itself but im having no luck. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or how to get the picture and videos back? PLEASE! We would appreciate any help possible. Thank you.
    07-30-2013 10:31 PM
    Which company is the SD Card?
    I know SanDisk usually has problems...thats why I use Kingston....try viewing them on your PC or Laptop SD Card Reader and backing them up
    07-30-2013 11:03 PM
    I believe he is using a SanDIsk SD Card. I dont have a SD Card Reader but I may get one tomorrow. Is there a software you recommend that I use to recover the data? Also, are there many saving problems with SanDisk SD Cards? I have never heard of Kingston, you prefer them?
    07-30-2013 11:22 PM