I got the Galaxy S4 about 2 months ago & all of a sudden it wants to format EVERYTHING off the SD card, i have over 1,000 pictures on there & would like to be able to keep them.. It's a Lexar.. and I've tried taking pictures of threw the USB cord & it only gives me what was on the phone & I've tried it with 2 phones... I've also put the SD card into my laptop directly & same results... Anyone know anything else I can try? Please & Thank you!
    07-30-2013 11:57 PM
    Sounds like the dreaded SDCARD problems that have plagued the S3/S4 ....

Only suggestion I can come up with is hook up with DroxBox or some other 3rd party online file storage. Download the app into the device and start uploading those pics if you can off the sdcard and to Dropbox. Dropbox has an application for the computer too that you can then sync up and download whatever you have stored online to you computer.
    08-01-2013 12:47 PM
    I hope your card isn't fried. That's one of things I hate about sd card storage. Flash storage could fail too but is less likely to do so and last a lot longer. I know one of the things that people don't like doing is automatic upload to facebook, google + or dropbox but I would recommend doing so because it's backing up your photos for you in the same way that iCloud's photostream does for iOS users. And what's even better is that it isn't subject to same limitations of iCloud. I hope everything works out for you
    08-01-2013 12:54 PM