I have downloaded several albums onto my GS4 using the Bit Torrent App. I want to move them onto Google Play with the rest of my music. Is this possible? I dont like having to jump back and forth on different players. Weird thing is a couple albums that I got on the Bit Torrent app just magically appeared on my Google Play Music app, while many others havent. Not versed at this so I could really use the help. Thanks!!
    07-31-2013 01:19 AM
    We can't help. Against forum rules since those bit torrents were most likely not legal downloads.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    07-31-2013 08:01 AM
    I have downloaded several albums onto my GS4 using the Bit Torrent App. I want to move them onto Google Play with the rest of my music. Is this possible? I dont like having to jump back and forth on different players. Weird thing is a couple albums that I got on the Bit Torrent app just magically appeared on my Google Play Music app, while many others havent. Not versed at this so I could really use the help. Thanks!!
    You can upload your music to Google Play Music's cloud and it will be available to you in Google Play Music from there on. You can also download your music from the cloud to any device afterwards.

The main problem right now is that you can only upload music from a desktop. You'll need to go to Google Play Music in a desktop browser and click "Upload Music". You then download a simple program called "Music Manager". It has some useful features like auto-uploading music from specific folders - convenient if you are adding new music to a specific folder and want it uploaded automatically.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't help. Against forum rules since those bit torrents were most likely not legal downloads.
    No reason to assume guilt here. There is free music available legally via bittorrent. Besides, he's not asking for help doing anything illegal.
    Topgonzo likes this.
    07-31-2013 04:04 PM