Hi Guys,

Hoping someone either with first hand experience or alternatively knowledge about radio signals/phone communication knowledge can help me out here.

Will there be any chance of signal issues/degradation if I use one of these?

Black Leather Black Cover Battery Door Back Case Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV I9500 | eBay

Silver Edge Black PU Leather Battery Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIV S4 I9500 | eBay

Thanks in advance

ps. also if anyone has any alternative sources than ebay to get decent battery back covers feel free to share.
    08-01-2013 11:44 AM
    Hi Guys,

Hoping someone either with first hand experience or alternatively knowledge about radio signals/phone communication knowledge can help me out here.

Will there be any chance of signal issues/degradation if I use one of these?

Black Leather Black Cover Battery Door Back Case Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV I9500 | eBay

Silver Edge Black PU Leather Battery Back Cover for Samsung Galaxy SIV S4 I9500 | eBay

Thanks in advance

ps. also if anyone has any alternative sources than ebay to get decent battery back covers feel free to share.
    I don't know exactly where the antennas are placed on the S4. But generally, antennas are installed along the sides (vertically) or top/bottom (horizontally) of the device and not on the back. If you decide to use a case like the ones posted you should not see a difference in the reception received by the device.
    08-06-2013 07:55 PM