Samsung galaxy S4 vs iPad 3 help??

dammy_obamo

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys,
I'm actually torn between choices. I had my blackberry stolen a while ago so I just got a little Nokia phone and an iPad 3 16gb 4G model (last year). I was an apple fanboy but that's changed now. I actually admire the galaxy S4 a great deal and I would love to get one but to raise the extra cash to buy it, I would have to sell my iPad. Do you think I should go ahead with the idea or I should just stick to the iPad. Please bare in my mind I'm an international student moving to Canada later this month.

Yeah and the iPad would probably cost less later this autumn when the new one comes out. Need your opinions on this guys.!!!

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
To be honest, if you're a student, the best thing for you would be a laptop but if you don't have a laptop, I would keep the iPad. It seems like you would need it more in your life as a student and since you already have a phone, I see no reason to sell the ipad.

Posted via Android Central App

dammy_obamo

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Thanx for the quick reply. I would be going for my masters and most definitely a laptop would be a necessity. I would hold on to the iPad for a while and when I buy a laptop I would sell it on eBay or kijiji and get the S4

theheavy1

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
It kind of depends on your usage.

Since getting my GS4, I can honestly say I don't use my iPad that much. But...that may be totally different from you.

The GS4 has such a beautiful large screen, I just love it as a consumption device. It sounds strange, but any reading I do, I prefer to do it on the GS4. Especially when I'm lying in bed etc because it's one handed.