Hey guys, this morning I had something flash up on my notification bar but I was so quick I couldn't quite make out what it said.! It def said online update 4/8/2013 is this the new android version? How would I get it if it is? Will it automatically push the update? It can't be any app notifications a I don't have them on,and it didn't stay in the notifications bar either???

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    08-04-2013 03:00 AM
    Ensure you are connected to wifi then go to Settings - About Phone - Check for update. Your phone must be connected to wifi for the OS 4.3 update to download.

Hey guys, this morning I had something flash up on my notification bar but I was so quick I couldn't quite make out what it said.! It def said online update 4/8/2013 is this the new android version? How would I get it if it is? Will it automatically push the update? It can't be any app notifications a I don't have them on,and it didn't stay in the notifications bar either???

Thanks

08-04-2013 03:45 AM
    Ensure you are connected to wifi then go to Settings - About Phone - Check for update. Your phone must be connected to wifi for the OS 4.3 update to download.
    Thanks for reply I've done that but says already up to date so who knows what the notification was for??!

08-04-2013 04:37 AM
    it may have updated automatically , this happened with my mate, and i done mine manually but the software version number stayed the same,

as far as im aware, if you are able to move your apps onto sd then you have the latest software
    08-04-2013 06:47 AM
    it may have updated automatically , this happened with my mate, and i done mine manually but the software version number stayed the same,

as far as im aware, if you are able to move your apps onto sd then you have the latest software
    Thanks. I have the latest firmware already what I thought it might be is android 4.3 update.

08-04-2013 08:06 AM