Battery life on Galaxy s4???

Cesar Antonio

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Ive noticed that when browsing on wifi I loose 1% each 3 minutes. Is that normal at all??? Cuz that would mean just around 3 30 hours of usage time which is horrible!!! Help!!

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ive noticed that when browsing on wifi I loose 1% each 3 minutes. Is that normal at all??? Cuz that would mean just around 3 30 hours of usage time which is horrible!!! Help!!

On any smartphone 3-4 hours on screen time is decent with basic adjustments. I aim for 4 per day and get that easily.

Posted via Android Central App

JGouse0498

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site

While I can't speak to any percentages, I have noticed that WiFi has been draining significantly more power on my phone lately...even when I'm not actively using the phone. Example: I lost 20% in roughly six hours while I was sleeping last night, and this time Google Services accounted for the biggest percentage.

The sudden drain does seem to coincide with my purchase and use of Chromecast. I'm beginning to think--because Chromecast can be controlled by any Android device connected to the same WiFi network--that it is keeping a connection open to my phone even if I'm not currently controlling the device.

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
1% every 3 minutes would mean you'd get 300 minutes, which is 5 hours, which is considered excellent by smartphone standards.