Hi thr,
    I just bought samsung galaxy s4 and realized that my mobile data is not worķing properly.if I turn off the mobile data and on back the mobile data again it does not work eventhou the light indication is on and mobile data box in setting is check.i need u restart with the mobile data on or need to on and off the airplane mode in order to make the mobile data work back. Pls help.
    08-07-2013 06:17 AM
    Are you able to bring the phone in to your wireless provider's store and ask them to check it? That sounds defective.

How long are you waiting after turning the mobile data back on again to see if it works? There can be a lag of several seconds before the mobile data connection is reestablished.
    08-09-2013 01:20 AM
    The problem started when I accidently update the software using wifi.there is no network.so I send my s4 to samsung centre to cek out.they say I shudnt update the software.i tink they just reset my s4.after that evrything seem fine then I notice my mobile data nt working properly.if I stop using the web the mobile data just went off after a while.i need to restart to make it work again.i had even reset my s4 twice.but no change
    08-09-2013 01:56 AM
    Not sure how you were able to accidentally update the software. Did you try to install a system update that wasn't intended for your phone? That might have messed things up. In any case, you may just have to send the phone back to Samsung to see if they can fix it.
    08-09-2013 02:03 AM
    I just updated the new firmware available for s4.thats It

- - - Updated - - -

I just updated the new firmware available for s4.thats It
    08-09-2013 02:21 AM
    There are a number of different versions of the S4, and each one may have somewhat different system updates, depending on the wireless provider. These updates are typically pushed to your device over the air (and, in the case of Samsung, also via Kies). When you said that Samsung told you that you shouldn't have updated, I was thinking that perhaps you might have downloaded an update from the web intended for a different version of the S4, and that's what may have caused the problems.
    08-09-2013 02:27 AM
    My mobile data stays on or comes on automatically even when I turn it off. I wanted to use my phones camera on holiday recently but didn't want to pay the charge for using mobile data when I didn't want to use it anyway. I ended up having to buy a camera to capture memories.
    08-11-2013 07:19 PM
    Is your phone unlocked? Do you have your APN settings in? This could be as simple as that.
    08-11-2013 08:05 PM