So what's new 4.3?

thecure13

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: So what's new in 4.2.2??

Lmfao are you serious!? My s4 just last night told me new update was available... LOL. I noticed the new features in 4.2.2. What does 4.3 do? Im curious.

thecure13

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: So what's new in 4.2.2??

4.3 features Android 4.3 release date, news and features | News | TechRadar

Also the update you have recieved is probably the new firmware and not android 4.3 unless u have google play edition.

Ohhhh. I dont have a google edition. So my ATT Gs4 pretty much wont receive this without me doing something to the phone right? Since im guessing this somewhat changes my interface? I still dont know the differences between getting a new firmware or something else haha.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
They will just roll out the updates to you over time. Someone with the same phone and carrier may get it today others in a week others in 3. One day you'll pick up your phone and it'll ask you to install the downloaded update.
When they started sending out the last 4.2.2 update for my carrier I got it about 3 weeks later.
You seemed to get it late so maybe that will be a trend for you.
You may be able to manually download it and install through kies but I don't think the next update will be so mind blowing to bother.
My suggestion is be patient and enjoy the phone, if you're having problems with the phone there are probably other solutions, I wouldn't rely on the next update for a cure.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513