GS4 or Note II

Should I get the GS4 or the Note II

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anon(1458)

Oct 2, 2009
www.facebook.com
So I recently got on w a cell company as an employer and I am leaving the iPhone behind. The screen is way to small for me and I get that feeling of eye strain after a while. Im trying to decide between the GS4 or the Note II as a device and would like people's input who have had the devices. Thanks in advance!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
How about a Z10? lol......

Anyways I have had both and right now I favor the S4 because of the updated software and extra features. The Note has it's upside too, that 5.5 inch screen is AMAZING!

PS Do I know you from CrackBerry? Your name looks familar.

thomasv23

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Note 2 is sick and has great battery life. Gs4 has a great camera and a few nicer features. I mean I'd suggest gs4 but can't go wrong with note 2

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 using the Android Central Forums app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I guess my biggest thing is does the .5" really make that much of a difference between the two? And is the processor speed THAT noticeable.

Get the S4. Better CPU, better screen, higher-res screen. Better chance of getting newer updates. However, you may want to hold out for the Note 3. It may have less feature-bloat and more RAM to go along with the rumored .7" screen increase over the S4.

Sent from my Eclipsed S4

bossfan61

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I used them both and I prefer the S4: better camera (13 mp vs. 8 mp, and anti-shake), better screen resolution (441 vs. 265 ppi) and much easier to handle with one hand.

To be fair, I really like the S-Pen and the great battery life on the Note 2.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I've had both (have the GS4 now) and one handed use with the Note is pretty much out of the question unless you're Lebron James LOL. You can do somethings but not enough for me. You can't go wrong with either but I think the GS4 combined size, features and hardware make it appealing. But again, that's based on my preferences. And BTW, yes the 1/2 inch does make a difference.