I recently purchased the Spigen "Slim armor view" case for my Galaxy S4. I love the case but I am having issues with recording videos.

Just like the standard "S-View" case, my case has a flap that covers the front of the screen. When I try to record videos, the cover is constantly in the way or closes which stops the video recording. Is there a way to record video on the S4 with the screen locked or the "S-view" front cover closed?

I have searched the forums with no luck, so any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    08-07-2013 06:08 PM
    When using the camera I just have the flap open on the bottom, essentially just hanging open on the bottom of the phone so it doesn't obstruct anything.

Another thing you can try is flipping the cover all the way back. The clear plastic part doesn't cover the camera so you could record videos that way. I usually don't do that though since the plastic gets dirty and that shows up in pictures.
    08-08-2013 01:07 AM
    When using the camera I just have the flap open on the bottom, essentially just hanging open on the bottom of the phone so it doesn't obstruct anything.

Another thing you can try is flipping the cover all the way back. The clear plastic part doesn't cover the camera so you could record videos that way. I usually don't do that though since the plastic gets dirty and that shows up in pictures.
    Yea that is typically what I do, but in situations where I need to hold the phone tight (recording video while moving) the flap gets in the way so I was just wondering if recording with the flap closed was even possible.
    08-08-2013 11:27 AM