LG Kicks Samsung with new phone

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't like when people try to throw note comparisons in between the S4 and HTC one and phone like that because it's a completely different category phone.

Sent from my HTC One

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it amazing that almost every flagship phone out best the Samsung.. The new LG phone is beautiful and intuitive.. Excellent speakers and software optimization that Samsung can't even touch.. No more laggy and buggy Samsung for me.. LG has stolen the show.. Before the fanboys claim it's a S4 copy.. Come guys the phone doesn't have a home button and doesn't even have a bezel.. Lol.. LG FTW
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

the phone isn't even out yet, and yet you have seemed to make judgments....please..

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Since we are giving out opinions here, I found myself always more attracted to Lindsey Lohan over Kim Kardashian.

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Who gives a **** get the phone most suitable to your needs. G2 is more suited to spec nerds and not the average consumer for example. Plus the LG interface is just awful.

Posted via Android Central App

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
It only took 6 years for LG to put out a decent device. Samsung has had a hit with every Galaxy device they've put out, that's why it's the number one cell manufacturer on the planet. Guess the OP doesn't follow Android news much, the numbers speak for themselves. :D

tap'n

DS1331

May 25, 2013
Visit site
It only took 6 years for LG to put out a decent device. Samsung has had a hit with every Galaxy device they've put out, that's why it's the number one cell manufacturer on the planet. Guess the OP doesn't follow Android news much, the numbers speak for themselves. :D

tap'n

No way, LG had the best flip phone ever made growing up. The one with the screen on the front with the music buttons on it. Still my most favorite phone ever

Sent from my HTC One

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Turn off? I think not! View attachment 76398 :D

From my Sammy Galaxy S4 :D

Way too wholesome and normal. This is more like it.

6a00e5536b2ba988330120a6155fbb970c-500wi

or this

lindsay-lohan3.jpg

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Since we are giving out opinions here, I found myself always more attracted to Lindsey Lohan over Kim Kardashian.

Hmmm, now that is an interesting comparison. Kim isn't really known for anything other than a bad home video and Lyndsey is known for everything from shoplifting to DWI to rehab, but hey at least she can act. Oh well and on to the latest in SMARTphone news, take it away Jack. :confused:

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Wholesome, well in the right circumstances I am sure they both are "freaky" so the question is do they go iOS or ANDROID :)

This is going to disappoint you, Katy Perry is using a BLACKBERRY.

Lindsey Lohan currently doesn't have a phone because they are not allowed in rehab.