I have switched from always having an iPhone to the world of Android. The fact being able to customize so much more than what iOS offered made me switch. I have a few questions.

1- I downloaded the faecbook app and I have lightflow. I have hidden the facebook application and I was wondering is there any way that I can get the notification light to blink blue and NO other notification like on the status bar. Just the notification light thats it. On the facebook app i went into settings and there was no option to do so. I enabled the LED to blink blue when i recieve a facebook notification but however due to it being hidden I think that is why it does not work. Any Suggestions?

2- Is there any possible way for me to switch between music libraries? Like suppose there as app that lets me do that lets call it "XYZ". So I open XYZ and press a profile and then my music library changes to the songs that i put in that profile and doesent show the other songs in my other profile. Its kinda hard to display or simpler terms is there any way for me to switch between music libraries or hide songs in music library?

3- Can i use quick shortcuts to open an app? Like lets say i double tap the status bar and that lets me open up and app? Is there any way to do this.

Thanks and I am on Galaxy s4 Jellybean 4.2.2
    08-09-2013 09:42 AM
    I have switched from always having an iPhone to the world of Android. The fact being able to customize so much more than what iOS offered made me switch. I have a few questions.

1- I downloaded the faecbook app and I have lightflow. I have hidden the facebook application and I was wondering is there any way that I can get the notification light to blink blue and NO other notification like on the status bar. Just the notification light thats it. On the facebook app i went into settings and there was no option to do so. I enabled the LED to blink blue when i recieve a facebook notification but however due to it being hidden I think that is why it does not work. Any Suggestions?

2- Is there any possible way for me to switch between music libraries? Like suppose there as app that lets me do that lets call it "XYZ". So I open XYZ and press a profile and then my music library changes to the songs that i put in that profile and doesent show the other songs in my other profile. Its kinda hard to display or simpler terms is there any way for me to switch between music libraries or hide songs in music library?

3- Can i use quick shortcuts to open an app? Like lets say i double tap the status bar and that lets me open up and app? Is there any way to do this.

Thanks and I am on Galaxy s4 Jellybean 4.2.2
    Welcome to the forums and Android! Hope you are liking the device.

1. I have an app called Light Manager. It allows you to do many of the things you are talking about. I have completely different colors from stock telling me what is happening. Free on Play, but you may have to pay the developer to do the option you would like. (I am not sure, what I needed done is free and I don't use Facebook.)

2. You could try a second music app, but I have found many of the music apps are unable to play certain types of music files. Poweramp can play all types of files but aside from the 2 week trial period it is a paid only app. I do like it though. Great app. I don't know if you can manipulate the device to do what you would like. You can stick with stock, and create folders. Stock app should be able to read folders ok (again, I don't know. all my music is lumped together and I could care less about organizing my library)

3. That doesn't really work on Android. COUNTER QUESTION: with this question, what exactly did you have in mind?
    08-09-2013 09:54 AM
    Thanks for the Reply!

I am running Jellybean 4.2.2 and Light Manager will require a root to have LED notifications for facebook. When is 4.3 Going to be released for Galaxy s4?

I tried a second music application but however the songs i put in my 2nd music app they ALSO show up in the default music application. I do not want this.

I was saying like maybe i unlock my phone. Then I can quickly lets say double tap the time and it would open up my yahoo mail app. Something like this.
    08-09-2013 11:55 AM
    Thanks for the Reply!

I am running Jellybean 4.2.2 and Light Manager will require a root to have LED notifications for facebook. When is 4.3 Going to be released for Galaxy s4?

I tried a second music application but however the songs i put in my 2nd music app they ALSO show up in the default music application. I do not want this.

I was saying like maybe i unlock my phone. Then I can quickly lets say double tap the time and it would open up my yahoo mail app. Something like this.
    Forgot about root. Sorry. Been rooted for so long that doesn't affect me anymore.

Have you tried the folder idea?

4.3 just got released so it may be awhile.

As far as I know, Android can't or doesn't do that.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    08-09-2013 01:30 PM
    I tried the folders but thats the same as creating a playlist. Anyways what is a place to get cool HD wallpapers for the galaxy s4 lock screen?

Posted via Android Central App
    08-09-2013 02:05 PM
    I tried the folders but thats the same as creating a playlist. Anyways what is a place to get cool HD wallpapers for the galaxy s4 lock screen?

Posted via Android Central App
    Zedge. Has a lot of wallpapers, ringtones, and notification tones.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    08-09-2013 02:51 PM
    Is there any app that removes ads from free apps in the play store? For example i have smart app protector app lock and it has an annoying ad everytime i use it. I am not rooted. Any way?
    08-10-2013 06:07 PM
    Pay for the app. Don't use the free version. It's free because it has ads. Don't want ads? Pay for the app.

Or you can root and add an ad blocker.

Sent from my Nexus 7.2 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-10-2013 06:45 PM