Sold my iPhone 5, got this...

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
So I just got rid of my iPhone 5(good phone but gets boring super quickly, even having iOS7 beta did not help) and picked up this bad boy at Best Buy a few days ago. So far this phone is quite amazing and the display is awesome. It even made my dad (who has an iPhone 5 a little jealous). I was a little concerned about the lag issues I heard about. So I rooted, installed titanium backup, and got rid of all the bloat + installed Nova Launcher Prime, now lag is pretty much none existent and I even have all the gimmick features turned on as well :) Battery life so far seems pretty good. I installed Juice Defender Ultimate which seems to help prolong my battery life.

A lot of people seem to complain about Samsung using plastic on their phones, but honestly even after coming from an iPhone 5 It does not bother me at all. Right now I'm rocking a Spigen Neo Hybrid case in Slate with a Spigen Glast.R screen protector which gives the phone a good premium feel. All in all I'm satisfied with Samsung and the S4 and it made me remember why I like Android more then iOS.

It feels good to be back on the darkside! :D

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
So I just got rid of my iPhone 5(good phone but gets boring super quickly, even having iOS7 beta did not help) and picked up this bad boy at Best Buy a few days ago. So far this phone is quite amazing and the display is awesome. It even made my dad (who has an iPhone 5 a little jealous). I was a little concerned about the lag issues I heard about. So I rooted, installed titanium backup, and got rid of all the bloat + installed Nova Launcher Prime, now lag is pretty much none existent and I even have all the gimmick features turned on as well :) Battery life so far seems pretty good. I installed Juice Defender Ultimate which seems to help prolong my battery life.

A lot of people seem to complain about Samsung using plastic on their phones, but honestly even after coming from an iPhone 5 It does not bother me at all. Right now I'm rocking a Spigen Neo Hybrid case in Slate with a Spigen Glast.R screen protector which gives the phone a good premium feel. All in all I'm satisfied with Samsung and the S4 and it made me remember why I like Android more then iOS.

It feels good to be back on the darkside! :D

Yes people will always hate on the best. Welcome! :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc