10-24-2013 12:34 PM
127 1234 ...
tools
    I like it but I'll wait to see some reviews.
    How deep can I go with it and for how long?

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    08-17-2013 10:52 PM
    I like it but I'll wait to see some reviews.
    How deep can I go with it and for how long?

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    The OBEX can go down to 2 meters for up to 30 minutes or down to 1 meter for continuous submersion.
    08-19-2013 02:45 PM
    Ordered one and waiting for shipping confirmation

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    08-19-2013 03:32 PM
    The OBEX can go down to 2 meters for up to 30 minutes or down to 1 meter for continuous submersion.
    So quick question; i know the deepest you guys said was 2 meters for 30. So if i go deeper; say 8-10ft will water get it? Have you guys tested it in deeper water?

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    08-19-2013 04:16 PM
    When will the pink and white one be available? I had a Lifeproof for my iPhone 5, but didn't keep either very long before switching back to an android phone. I can't wait!
    dorlisa likes this.
    08-19-2013 06:20 PM
    Yea I'm interested in the white and gray. Any idea when it will be available?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    SenseMonkey likes this.
    08-19-2013 06:56 PM
    When will the pink and white one be available? I had a Lifeproof for my iPhone 5, but didn't keep either very long before switching back to an android phone. I can't wait!
    Same here.. .just wonder how close they are in comparison.
    08-19-2013 10:04 PM

Me too, it'll look better on my white S4. :thumbup:

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    08-20-2013 06:52 AM
    My Obex was delivered yesterday. Very good build quality, no issues with sound or when placing a call, everyone I called said I sound fine. Excellent design, very tight port covers, actually a littel hard to open the port covering the charging port. So far so good!
    jaleesag88 likes this.
    08-20-2013 08:12 AM
    So quick question; i know the deepest you guys said was 2 meters for 30. So if i go deeper; say 8-10ft will water get it? Have you guys tested it in deeper water?

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    The deeper you go the more water pressure that could cause the case to let in water. We do not suggest you go further than 2 meters for 30 minutes, however, we have had some customers go down to 8-10 ft depths and recovered the device/case with no water leaks.

The current estimated ship dates are as follows:

White/Gray - August 30
    Black/Gray - Early September
    White/Pink - Early September

I will update this post as we get more concrete dates for the September releases.

My Obex was delivered yesterday. Very good build quality, no issues with sound or when placing a call, everyone I called said I sound fine. Excellent design, very tight port covers, actually a littel hard to open the port covering the charging port. So far so good!
    That's great! Thank you for the feedback!
    dmaynard83 likes this.
    08-20-2013 10:33 AM
    Can we preorder the white and pink?
    08-20-2013 11:11 AM
    The deeper you go the more water pressure that could cause the case to let in water. We do not suggest you go further than 2 meters for 30 minutes, however, we have had some customers go down to 8-10 ft depths and recovered the device/case with no water leaks.
    Sweet! And another question, i saw a guy put his Otterbox Armor for his Iphone 5 in water and water got in when he put his Iphone in the case. Turned out that the screen protector he had on his phone was the cause of the leak cause it made the phone less than .1mm thick so it affected it somehow. Does it matter if a screen protector is installed on the phone b4 put into the OBEX? Will that affect the Waterproof-ness? I know screen sensitivity might be affected but that's a non issue for me.

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    08-20-2013 04:05 PM
    I think all colors should of been available at pre order. I had to order black and red when i really want white and grey.
    08-20-2013 07:00 PM
    EDIT
    08-20-2013 07:02 PM
    Sweet! And another question, i saw a guy put his Otterbox Armor for his Iphone 5 in water and water got in when he put his Iphone in the case. Turned out that the screen protector he had on his phone was the cause of the leak cause it made the phone less than .1mm thick so it affected it somehow. Does it matter if a screen protector is installed on the phone b4 put into the OBEX? Will that affect the Waterproof-ness? I know screen sensitivity might be affected but that's a non issue for me.

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    I will tell you im using the spigen glass screen protector and home button sticker and its in my obex case and works fine. No bulging or anything. Like they designed the case for seidio glass screen protector.
    08-20-2013 07:03 PM
    I think all colors should of been available at pre order. I had to order black and red when i really want white and grey.
    AGREE!!! I am dying to get the pink and white phone... however I wish the pink was the whole case and white on the side... I hope it doesnt get dirty real easy =(
    08-20-2013 07:14 PM
    I will tell you im using the spigen glass screen protector and home button sticker and its in my obex case and works fine. No bulging or anything. Like they designed the case for seidio glass screen protector.
    Awesome ! I was just curious cause i didn't want to take off my Ultra crystal one in case i wanted to take off the case.

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    08-20-2013 07:45 PM
    Just got mine in the mail today and after doing the water test I must say that it is very slim and form-fitting. Although it's early if I have one gripe it's that the back is a little slicker than I had anticipated. Luckily there is good grip on the sides though. I was hoping for the black and Grey one but I couldn't wait and ordered the black and red instead.

Galaxy S4
    08-21-2013 06:15 PM
    Hey Seidio I need some help with this Obex case. WHy every time I make a call when I pull it away from my face the screen still stays off? I can hang up a call because of that. Its like the Proxy sensor isnt working right with this case.
    08-22-2013 09:16 AM
    Can we preorder the white and pink?
    We will open up pre-orders for the other color combinations in the coming weeks. When we get a more concrete date, I will be sure to post on this thread.

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    While we have had some customers use their screen protectors with the OBEX, we suggest not doing this as it can reduce the sensitivity with the two screen protectors on at the same time. The case is precisely designed to fit the device with no other accessories on it, so the thicker the screen protector, the more risk of not allowing the case to close properly.
    08-22-2013 09:19 AM
    Hey Seidio I need some help with this Obex case. WHy every time I make a call when I pull it away from my face the screen still stays off? I can hang up a call because of that. Its like the Proxy sensor isnt working right with this case.
    I apologize for this issue! I have not seen this type of issue with anyone else's case, so I will need to have our product team look into the issue further. In the meantime, I would suggest trying to take off and re-install the device in the case to see if that resolves the issue.
    08-22-2013 09:24 AM
    I apologize for this issue! I have not seen this type of issue with anyone else's case, so I will need to have our product team look into the issue further. In the meantime, I would suggest trying to take off and re-install the device in the case to see if that resolves the issue.
    I have done that and still no go. Im wondering if its a faulty case. I did email you guys. Ticket number 4039136
    08-22-2013 09:42 AM
    I have done that and still no go. Im wondering if its a faulty case. I did email you guys. Ticket number 4039136
    I understand. I will be getting in touch with our RMA department to push this through for you. Please look to your email for further information from them.
    08-22-2013 09:49 AM
    I understand. I will be getting in touch with our RMA department to push this through for you. Please look to your email for further information from them.
    Thanks
    08-22-2013 09:55 AM
    Can the Obex be used with a glass screen protector?
    08-22-2013 10:06 AM
127 1234 ...