10-24-2013 12:34 PM
127 ... 3456
tools
    I've just installled my Seidio Obex and there are big air bubbles at the edges which might be because the case's screen does not stick to the phone's. I've tried to take the phone out and re-install many times but the bubbles are still there
    09-13-2013 09:59 AM
    I apologize for the issues you are having with your OBEX case. We suggest that you re-install the device in the case by placing the device in the screen side first to allow you to press the device directly up against the screen. Then you can attached the back portion of the case to close the case.

If this does not solve your issue, then there is a chance that your case is defective. We would be happy to get you a replacement under our warranty policy. Please file for a replace at our website or contact our customer service department at 832-204-1118 for further assistance.
    09-16-2013 12:04 PM
    How does this case compare to OtterBox's Armour -- although they are currently refusing to make the Armour for the S4 -- and as you know the Armour is basically an upgraded version of the Defender..?!
    09-16-2013 12:42 PM
    How does this case compare to OtterBox's Armour -- although they are currently refusing to make the Armour for the S4 -- and as you know the Armour is basically an upgraded version of the Defender..?!
    I'm not sure what it is you are looking for us to compare when they do not offer the Armor Series for the Galaxy S4. Are you looking for a comparison between the S4 case and the iPhone 5 Armor case?
    09-16-2013 03:47 PM
    Hey about to order one of your case and have a question again. How about salt water? I do a lot of surf fishing. I wade in the water a lot. Right now I'm using a dry bag and water resistant ear plugs. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4
    09-16-2013 08:44 PM
    Hey about to order one of your case and have a question again. How about salt water? I do a lot of surf fishing. I wade in the water a lot. Right now I'm using a dry bag and water resistant ear plugs. Thanks

We have tested it with salt water and found no additional issues. However, we suggest cleaning the casing off after exposing it to salt water to ensure that the salt water does not sit on the case for a prolonged period of time.
    JBizz86 likes this.
    09-17-2013 09:29 AM
    One more thing. How good is it under water with the headphone jack installed? I have a set of waterproof ear plug I'll be pairing with this case. Or should I just find a dry box or bag

09-19-2013 12:52 PM
    Easy. You can get your hands on the Obex and thr Armour is vaporware

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    razter likes this.
    09-19-2013 02:22 PM
    One more thing. How good is it under water with the headphone jack installed? I have a set of waterproof ear plug I'll be pairing with this case. Or should I just find a dry box or bag

Each OBEX for the Galaxy S4 comes with a waterproof adapter for you to use with the case to allow you to use your own waterproof headphones underwater. The adapter is only compatible with the OBEX for the Galaxy S4 and will not work with our other waterproof cases.
    09-19-2013 02:23 PM
    So when your adapter is installed the case is still waterproof from the top? I can just plug into the jack off your adapter?

09-19-2013 02:37 PM
    Just noticed the flap for my headphone jack is torn almost all the way off. In would estimate that the flap has been opened and closed maybe 10 times. A little disappointed in this since this is the second issue I've had with the case and holster in the month or so that I've owned it.

09-19-2013 08:49 PM
    So when your adapter is installed the case is still waterproof from the top? I can just plug into the jack off your adapter?

That is correct. The adapter has a waterproof gasket and locks into place to keep the water out of the case.

Just noticed the flap for my headphone jack is torn almost all the way off. In would estimate that the flap has been opened and closed maybe 10 times. A little disappointed in this since this is the second issue I've had with the case and holster in the month or so that I've owned it.

I do apologize for that. We'd be happy to get you a replacement via our website or by contacting our Customer Relations Department at 832-204-1118.
    09-20-2013 11:15 AM
    Replacement front covers? I scratch my screen covers a lot. :-(

09-20-2013 05:00 PM
    Replacement front covers? I scratch my screen covers a lot. :-(

The front screen guard is built into the case and cannot be purchased separately.
    09-24-2013 08:15 AM
    There is no Armour being made for S4's. It was hit or miss with S3's, bad first run and iffy second. Obex has had solid reviews for both phones.
    seidioseidio likes this.
    09-24-2013 01:38 PM
    So far I love my case, but how do you keep it clean? I bought the pink and white and the white part gets dirty. It's even getting blue on it from sticking it in my pocket.

Although I bought the holster too, I haven't used it yet so I can't comment on that.
    09-24-2013 11:35 PM
    So far I love my case, but how do you keep it clean? I bought the pink and white and the white part gets dirty. It's even getting blue on it from sticking it in my pocket.

Although I bought the holster too, I haven't used it yet so I can't comment on that.
    We suggest you try using rubbing alcohol on the case to clean it.
    09-26-2013 02:08 PM
    I have a replacement obex coming. I had issues with audio quality from both the speaker and the earpiece. I'm hoping it's just a fluke. I'll report back. I have a buddy who works at Griffin who told me they are coming out with a waterproof case around november.
    09-27-2013 08:57 PM
    Just received my case less then a week and I am experiencing audio quality from both speaker and earpiece. Also, people say I sound muffled to them. Before installation, I watched the video to make sure I put it on right. I removed the case and put it back again just in case and it still did not resolve the issue. Did the replacement work?
    09-27-2013 09:03 PM
    Just received my case less then a week and I am experiencing audio quality from both speaker and earpiece. Also, people say I sound muffled to them. Before installation, I watched the video to make sure I put it on right. I removed the case and put it back again just in case and it still did not resolve the issue. Did the replacement work?
    Read my post #99 in this thread.
    09-28-2013 12:11 PM
    It still sounds muffled :-(
    09-29-2013 12:32 AM
    It still sounds muffled :-(
    Give our customer relations department a call at 832-204-1118. They will be happy to help you through this issue and help you get a replacement if they are unable to resolve this with you.
    09-30-2013 10:08 AM
    My screen has two circles on it. I'm not talking about the dots. I'm talking about a circle around a dot and then another circle around another dot.
    10-04-2013 01:04 AM
    My screen has two circles on it. I'm not talking about the dots. I'm talking about a circle around a dot and then another circle around another dot.
    You should be able to take the device out of the case and then re-install the case to fix this issue. However, if this does not resolve the issue, please contact our customer relations department for further assistance at 832-204-1118.
    10-07-2013 12:04 PM
    Hi, I wanted to query a few things about this case. I am interested in buying.
    1. Wanted to know if my S4 would still be mountable on the RoadWarrior Micro USB Car Holder, Charger and FM Transmitter. Specifically wondering about the extra distance the case makes with the micro usb port. Will the case's musb connection still be long enough to reach the phone with the case on?
    2. While using this case wil you still be able to make use of wireless charging?

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
    10-24-2013 04:19 AM
127 ... 3456