SEIDIO Releases OBEX? Waterproof Case for the Samsung Galaxy S4

razter

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
My screen has two circles on it. I'm not talking about the dots. I'm talking about a circle around a dot and then another circle around another dot.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
My screen has two circles on it. I'm not talking about the dots. I'm talking about a circle around a dot and then another circle around another dot.

You should be able to take the device out of the case and then re-install the case to fix this issue. However, if this does not resolve the issue, please contact our customer relations department for further assistance at 832-204-1118.

Ryno van der Bijl

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I wanted to query a few things about this case. I am interested in buying.
1. Wanted to know if my S4 would still be mountable on the RoadWarrior Micro USB Car Holder, Charger and FM Transmitter. Specifically wondering about the extra distance the case makes with the micro usb port. Will the case's musb connection still be long enough to reach the phone with the case on?
2. While using this case wil you still be able to make use of wireless charging?

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I wanted to query a few things about this case. I am interested in buying.
1. Wanted to know if my S4 would still be mountable on the RoadWarrior Micro USB Car Holder, Charger and FM Transmitter. Specifically wondering about the extra distance the case makes with the micro usb port. Will the case's musb connection still be long enough to reach the phone with the case on?
2. While using this case wil you still be able to make use of wireless charging?

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

1. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that our products will be compatible with another manufacturer's products. Since I don't know the length of the cord, we measured out the distance from the edge of the case to the microUSB on the device and it is 3.4mm.
2. Wireless charging with the S4 requires a new back cover that is too large to fit inside of our OBEX case.

Also is there a warranty on this caseand if so what does it cover?

The OBEX comes with a 90 day limited warranty that can be extended to one (1) year if you fill out this form on our website.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty