looking for a nice S4 case.
    Aluminum
    Wood
    Carbon Fiber.
    Plastic is okay but ONLY in conjunction with one of the above.

So far I've got the:
    Extreme-Shield Titanium S4 case, supposedly made of titanium.
    Element case: Eclipse or Atom.
    Carved Wood cases
    Don't really care if it's inexpensive. Just want something that is quality.

Any one know any other alternatives? Must not interfere with NFC, Wifi, Or receptions.
    08-12-2013 03:34 PM
    I have an Element Eclipse and its a nice looking case but the Otterbox Defender offers such better protection. The Eclipse allowed a small scratch to get on the phone near the USB port because the opening in the case is much larger than necessary. Irrevocably unforgivable.

Sent from my humble S4
    08-12-2013 04:29 PM
    I have an Element Eclipse and its a nice looking case but the Otterbox Defender offers such better protection. The Eclipse allowed a small scratch to get on the phone near the USB port because the opening in the case is much larger than necessary. Irrevocably unforgivable.

Sent from my humble S4
    I got an otterbox commuter for decent protection. Not getting another otterbox looking for something nice.
    Want to sell that Eclipse case if you are not using it?
    08-12-2013 04:31 PM
    Sure. PM me.

Sent from my humble S4
    08-12-2013 05:28 PM
    Otterbox Defender. Awesome case, good price. Rugged, with shock absorbing layer. Screen cover.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-12-2013 07:23 PM
    I don't think of the Otterbox as a high-end case but I'm very happy, as I've already stated, with the level of protection it offers.

Sent from my Note 8.0 LTE
    08-12-2013 09:05 PM
    looking for a nice S4 case.
    Aluminum
    Wood
    Carbon Fiber.
    Plastic is okay but ONLY in conjunction with one of the above.

So far I've got the:
    Extreme-Shield Titanium S4 case, supposedly made of titanium.
    Element case: Eclipse or Atom.
    Carved Wood cases
    Don't really care if it's inexpensive. Just want something that is quality.

Any one know any other alternatives? Must not interfere with NFC, Wifi, Or receptions.
    The Carved cases are really nice!! I was going to order one, but my boyfriend ordered one for his iPhone 5, so I figured I would wait and see what his looked/felt like in person and now I'm kinda jealous that I didn't order mine first. I haven't narrowed down my design choices any, but I definitely plan on ordering one
    08-12-2013 09:37 PM
    I have a Real Wood iFrog case. Bought it at Sprint store. I'm looking for a real, not fake, carbon fiber case for my S4 as well. Lifetime warranty on this case against peeling or fading. I've had it since phone released and it doesn't have even any dirt spots on it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
    Attached Thumbnails Higher end Samsung S4 cases suggestions-1376363521006.jpg   Higher end Samsung S4 cases suggestions-1376363533135.jpg  
    08-12-2013 10:13 PM
    I have an Element Atom. The feel is ultra premium and the sound comes out the front. Very satisfied with it.
    08-13-2013 04:26 AM
    I got an otterbox commuter and was disappointed with it, makes the phone look bigger and using the home button is annoying at times as you may press something on the dock.

just a leather pocket or something you can just slide it into - that's what I have done and its so nice to hold the actual phone in my hand when i'm using it.
    08-13-2013 06:03 AM
    Im using the spigen neo hybrid case on my s3 right now and its pretty awesome. I don't have a gs4 but I'm pretty sure that the gs4 version of it will also be great. Its offers decent protection without making my phone too bulky

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
    08-13-2013 07:20 AM