S4 battery water indicator false

mynameiserich

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Maybe someone can help me out here. The screen in my S4 stopped working and I brought it to staples where I bought it. The sales rep checked it out and verified there was no water damage, etc but said I needed to bring it to Verizon to get replaced. So I brought it there, and when they looked at the phone we noticed that the battery water indicator was all white instead of the purple x's, but the indicator on the phone is still purple x's. any ideas? Could the staples sales rep has out his finger on the indicator which could have caused this? I have a spare battery so Verizon still replaced it but don't want to have a battery that it is in this condition either. Thanks.

asanatheist

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
Maybe someone can help me out here. The screen in my S4 stopped working and I brought it to staples where I bought it. The sales rep checked it out and verified there was no water damage, etc but said I needed to bring it to Verizon to get replaced. So I brought it there, and when they looked at the phone we noticed that the battery water indicator was all white instead of the purple x's, but the indicator on the phone is still purple x's. any ideas? Could the staples sales rep has out his finger on the indicator which could have caused this? I have a spare battery so Verizon still replaced it but don't want to have a battery that it is in this condition either. Thanks.

The battery indicator should be white, the internal indicators should be purple when they haven't been triggered. I believe either sticker should be pink when triggered.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams