Putting music on S4!?

thecure13

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Id imagine it be pretty easy. But is there a way to get my Itunes songs to my new SD Card? I tried manually drag and drop from my computer but its taking Foreverr. Is there a nice simple way!? I just transfered all my ipod songs into my computer so I have all the music files ready to go.

Im new to Android btw :)

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you drag and drop one by one ??? what about if you highlight them all and just do one drag and drop ?? It will be faster.

thecure13

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Are you drag and drop one by one ??? what about if you highlight them all and just do one drag and drop ?? It will be faster.

I was dragging and dropping all of them but I was doing it while s4 was in usb mode. Big mistake. I took off the memory card and put it in adapter and connected it to pc and well the process was wayyyyy faster lol.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
There are programs that will easily sync your itunes music to your phone. The one I use and would recommend is called iSyncr.

Sent from my humble S4

iFrosty

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Doubletwist will work just like iTunes. That's what I use in conjunction with the app for the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I also use Doubletwist along with the companion app AirSync. It emulates Itunes with its UI. Just load your music into the DoubleTwist library, make playlists, then wireless AirSync to your S4. I have my music going to the MicroSd card in my S4. Great program.

thecure13

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Thank you all. I got all my music successfully in my device. Im really happy with the results. After, I started looking for a music player and I ran into Poweramp. Wowwww its amazing!!