Imessage workaround

Flashheatmvp3

May 5, 2013
Visit site
So I know that Imessage is not available for Android and there isn't anything quite like it, until BBM or hangouts are updated to full speed. But out of curiosity what is everyone using as a closest substitute? Do you use messaging apps that require both parties to download like Kik or whatsapp? I recently had the idea of just downloading textplus or something where u get a spare #, and just having my gf add that to my contact on her phone too, then when I lose service I can just text over wifi easily. Anybody tried this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I use Viber. It's not as feature packed as imessage is, but it's getting there. Every update the developers come out with adds more features.

So I know that Imessage is not available for Android and there isn't anything quite like it, until BBM or hangouts are updated to full speed. But out of curiosity what is everyone using as a closest substitute? Do you use messaging apps that require both parties to download like Kik or whatsapp? I recently had the idea of just downloading textplus or something where u get a spare #, and just having my gf add that to my contact on her phone too, then when I lose service I can just text over wifi easily. Anybody tried this?

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site

Viber +1

sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S?4 with Tapatalk 4