Weird Galaxy issues

May 30, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I are having some weird issues with our Galaxy phones, hoping maybe some astute individuals on here might know what's going on.

My wife has a Galaxy S4. She's been having issues with the volume appearing to mute itself, and she's not been the one doing it. Also, the ringer/notifications are really quiet even when turned up to maximum levels (although call and earphone volumes are just fine), but the only fixes for that we've found are for rooted phones, and we're nervous about monkeying with the phone to that level.

For me, I've got a Galaxy S Relay, and I've been having problems with it just randomly restarting itself. This happens at least once every day or every other day, and there's no rhyme or reason as to what I might be doing when it happens. It doesn't appear to be a full shutdown and restart, it goes too quickly to be that. More akin to logging in a new user on a computer.

Any thoughts?

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to get the headphones that come with the S4 by themselves? I was on Samsung's site and and saw where they sell earbuds, but it wasn't clear if any of them are the same buds that come with their phones. I didn't get buds with my phone, and I'm envious of my wife now because hers have good sound and do a pretty decent job of isolating noise, too.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz